3.21.2008

"...yeah my n!@@a color of glue..."-Raekwon


"...yeah my ni@@a color of glue..."-Raekwon, I love that Rae line, in essence it means its white, but to those of the pharmaceutical field it means coke, crack, angel dust, Acapulco gold, nose candy, etc, and thats just what the Jordan Brand line cooked of for us this October, the Air Jordan III (Blk/Red/Cement) is droppin for the 4th (88, 94, 01 previously) time and i'm so anxious to throw my palms on em, i can recall having them in 94 when they first retroed with the sickest box in life (look it up.....ok i did you a favor http://www.air-randy.com/images/jordan%201%2094-1.gif), my mom bought a 5.5 i think by that 95 summer i was a size 6, i wore the shish out of them, leadin to the hole on the right toe on the sole and my dad the shoe killer that he was Michael Vick'ed (dogged em LOLOLOLOLOLOLMAO) them shishs ( he also deceased my Penny Is Wht/Royal :-( ) i have the 01 retroes but once again they're donezo (Laguna Beach reference) too

No comments: