3.19.2008

R.Ya.N.-M.

Everyday I go out and I observe, whether it be people, animals, cars, actions, etc, I observe. Lately I've observed alot of celebs (why wouldnt I???, theyre on TV not us) and I've come to realize alot of Kooning and Uncle Tom actions going on, who cares, but see its not about that, its about losin ya N-I double Grrrrr card. For Example Tiger Woods, I'm not mad he has a caucasian wife (where is Caucasia BTW i would love to take a trip), I'm not mad hes uber-famous, I'm not mad he's dumb rich, but what I am mad at is that this dude is signed with the biggest athletic company in life (NIKE) and doesnt have a MAJOR shoe deal, now dont get me wrong, yes he does have a shoe, but hell even SouljaBoy and HurricaneChris have shoes, and these ninjas aint shootin 14 under par to win their 30th something PGA Tourny, now Tiger or better yet Eldrick, please, please let the N-I-double-Grrrr out and demand a high quality shoe or else I'm gonna be forced to mailto:R.evokeY.ourN.!&&@M.emebership (R.Ya.N.-M)

Tomorrow BarryBonds!!!!!

No comments: