3.19.2008

TheBoondocks


"BET is out to destroy black people."-Huey

"My nigga, i watch BET everyday feel me, and aint nuttin wrong wit me, feel me, nigga you jus hatin, feel me, thats why you aint gon never have no paper aint never gon have no bitches feel me..."-Riley

"...boy watch ya mouth."-GrandpaFreeman

"See thats BET."-Huey

"He's right tho Huey, women dont like all that hatin, you better listen to ya granddaddy...you dont wanna be bitchless, i know bitchless look, look I'm bitchless right now, its no fun! ya feel me."-GrandpaFreeman
Thats was an excerpt from "BET HungerStrike" from the show The Boondocks. Its witty humor, cutting edge topics, and street bravado transcends entertainment, I've been hooked since day one following classic episodes such as "Sarah, Tom and Usher" "Guess Ho's Coming to Dinner" and any of the "Thugnificent and Gangstalicious" shows, the Monkey Suites (plug for MF Doom, MadVillain "Monkey Suites on the ChromeChildren CD") at Cartoon Network used to show the series at 11:30 on Monday nights but check ya local-locals for new times and listings

No comments: