3.19.2008

1st

First and foremost let me introduce myself, I'm Tommy Mitchell aka "the Kid" Now you may be wonderin why is this 24 yr old callin himself "the Kid," well, first off, if Jay-Z who is 56 can call himself "Young Hov" then i have the right to call myself any adolescent name i would like, but more importantly I call myself "the Kid" because I dont wanna grow old, I dont wanna age, I know its inevitable but, to have the mindset of the youth to always learn, always grow, and things of that nature makes me wanna incorporate the youth into my adult life. As a kid your options were limitless, you could be that fireman one day and a Doctor the next, or wanna be an athlete or a musician with no questions asked, nowadays to be in any of those fields you have to have had passed 3 drug tests and have already had 2 failed relationships with white women (What up OJ and Wesley Snipes) but anywho Welcome, Buckle Up and Enjoy the Blooooggggggggg

No comments: