3.20.2008

How I Know You Bout to Phuck Sh!t Up

This is the only thing thats gonna fuck shit up in a good way...April 22nd (hopefully)

Sun stop effin up Tinkers work, you throwin mad Wayne on the track (in lamens, stop fuckin up all the retroes Jordans we've come to love)...To all those who love the Air Jordan line this ones for you...



"You cant hate on him he's gettin money" maaaaaaaaaan fuck that, thats whats wrong with HipHop now, that "cant hate it cuz it sells" shit, he's wack and all that dancin shish is cool but not on my Nike Oregon Triax (watch)


(SMH) All my Raider fans already know where i'm goin with this....all i gotta say is we aint won the chip since Madden left....
These dudes gonna try and do somethin to eff up Obama...SMH


If i said you were gonna lose on my bracket then get ya Lindsey Lohan on and lay down already, geez...enough with effin up my brackets shish!!!!(I really do have a crush on Lindsey:-))
This ninja effin it up for future ninjas tryin to do it the legit way...hey youngsters, what would William Jefferson Clinton do????? keep it Monica LEGITsky (Go Orioles BTW)
Sun this ish had me rollin on the floor laughin for at least 5mins

So there it is my list of ninjas i know who are just gonna eff shish up, whether it be now, in the near future, whatever, be on the look out, lemme know if i forgot anyone like Heather Mills, 50 Cent, Pauly Shore, the little white boy from HomeImprovement that said whatever racist ish he said


No comments: