3.20.2008

Things N-I-DoubleGrrrrs Cried Over or At

Child Support look at some of these ninjas stats, whew............................

Chappelles Show I think we're still cryin over this ish
I know heads is upset that Ciaras not who we think she is, i told yall 50 was into dudes...what?.....huh? you didnt know? thats Trey Songz hes huggin up on (check below)

Told ya (Let me see you one two step!!!!)
Ninjas hate skinny black chics like sisters hate ninjas with white women (lololololol dont know why thats funny) (SMH) The demise of most black men.... the only thing Black about her is her name and the 10 ninjas tryin to get with her...tsk tsk tsk (sorry for the graphic pic)
I dont even wanna speak on this right now, ive been home 2 days straight cuz of this shish
To my athletes, yup, ninjas definitely cry over fouls......

Needles.....ehhhhh Once.....Twice.........
Three times......shish I'm still cryin over here
(SMH) Damn......at least he better than Jay tho (shrugs)




No comments: