3.20.2008

Yall Favorite Rapper Right?!?!?!?

NoH, Sa-Ra you know I love ya but i had to go here with this post!!!First off my mans reaction in the back (pause) is timeless, hold on lemme break this picture down real quick 'fore I rant on Wayne, 1) why my man in the backround got that white ballerband on his head 2) And why does he look like Bruh'Man from the 5th (3rd) floor 3) Is that Mark Curry (Hangin With Mr Cooper) in the distance 4) I can tell the only legit ninja is Carmelo cat with his head turned away from the action 5) Hold up my man (Mark Curry) in the background is really focused on these ninjas kissin 6) A friend whos a girl said she dont see Waynes other hand and she thinks hes doin a FIVE on ONE fast break if you know what i mean, anywho enough about the pic, i could joke this ish for days, back to business, Wayne (I refuse to call a grown ninja lil) said on the list of ppl he wanted to work with he mentioned Eminem, sayin “I’ve never done a song with Eminem...I sent him a song and he ain’t do it. I didn’t like that but it’s all good. People be busy and stuff or a.k.a. just scared to get on a song with me.” Ninja he didnt wanna do a song with you cause A) you aint on his lyrical level and B) you out kissin same sex ninjas all in they mouth (btw check the post below, "its not that theres anything wrong with that")

1 comment:

sara said...

LA LA LA LA I CANT HEAR YOU LA LA LA LA LA LA LA

i still love lil wayne