3.27.2008

"...FEDs takin picture of me, N's still snithcin homie..."-Young Jeezy

So yeah you know the deal, if not lemme bring you UTD with the situation, the ninja below, prolly while makin another wack ass record (I miss the Trap Muzik days) sent his BGuard to get some Taliban/2011 type guns, dont know why, dont care but the thing that stands out is this ninja spent enough G's to get a lot of K's, dig, if i'm dumb rich like this dude i woulda spent all my time in the studio and on the courts not in them (SMH) the palabra on the streets is that this dude is gettin 12months and 15 yards in community service, the rumblings goin around is that ol' boy had to dime something crazy to get 365 in the box , he's a convicted felon and the minimum watch you can serve is 5yrs (and thats with no priors) cats are sayin he's supposed to get 5 for each gun, if so this N would be sittin down till his kids kids got kids

Funniest shit i read
"I'm white. If I was facing 10 years and could do 1 instead if I snitched, I'm singing. And even after they told me, "That's what we're looking for, thanks for the info", I'd keep on snitching about things that had nothing to do with my case. "

RecognizeYourRelevance

No comments: