3.25.2008

Another Late Night Laugh

So i'm on my fave site, some of you may be familar with Niketalk, ive been an on and off member since Dec of 99 but thats besides the point, yesterday and today i was in the music forum and i saw a post that said "Another NaS and Jay post" i enter and i'm lookin for info on either of the artist and i come to find out its a PYP (post ya pic) post i peruse through about 10/11 pages when this dude posts his pic and hes all "i'm from Philly i be clappin cats" yadda yadda yadda with two sides of blah blah blah, so everyone sons him and theyre like yeah whatever and all that jazz, son responds with, well i'll let you see.......

"A lot of ni@@as got jokes when they behind screens but real life !$*!!% would be shook to say the @@%* they be saying. This Obama #%!*$ is the perfect #%!*$ that'll get ganked in the streets and walk home butt naked if he disrespected the goons. Most yall !$*!!% is suburban farm !$*!!%. I'm a real street #%!*$ and aint afraid to say I'm bisexual all the !$*!!% on the block know my sexuality and still respect it ock so that must mean I'm certified. Don't get it %@%$!@ up we still kidnap !$*!!% and crack skulls any #%!*$ who got a probably on here come see bout me or I come see about u my gun love to do meet and greets EARLY BANG"


Yeah i know, pause!!!!!!!

Heres a link ( http://niketalk.yuku.com/topic/57039/t/Another-Nas-and-Jay-Thread.html?page=11) to what someone posted to respond to that just scroll down to you see Barack 0drama (check Baracks fitted game)

2 comments:

eboogie said...

its fucking creepy how you read my mind.

micAh! said...

nothing like cyber gangsters.