3.27.2008

Tsk Plus Two More

Virginia stop clownin yourself dont let me catch you in the streets with these items.....most of yall that know me know i went light on these things, and that i usually go all in {pause} on these jokes

Chics in chinese slippers I HATE CHINESE SLIPPERS.........the back of b's heels be lookin all ashy like a turtles head or something SMH



All over print is done thanks for the laugh though................

Take that table cloth from round your throat.....

Slip Ons never bought into it........SMH

Fresh Prince is done, its in sindication, the volmit/throw up hats 88' not 08


RecognizeYourRelevance

1 comment:

micAh! said...

I agree with all of these except the slip-ons.. shits is mad comfy son! great for sliding out to the store..lol

I HATE CHINESE SLIPPERS!!! ugh!!