7.17.2008

ForePl4y................


I'm a big fan of intercourse, the adult version that is..................And i like foreplay just as much as the next person but heres a few things i'm not a fan of when it comes to the pre-game/lay-up line warm-up.................


I love when you whisper crazy actions in my ear but i just got you home after we both ate and ummmmm...................you dont have a toothbrush at my house so imagine how bad the side of my face is burnin after your lobster tail meal.........


I reward those who reward me.......a wise man (NaS) said on Dr KnockBoot that "you gotta make em bless you first like kazoontite".......so after i'm blessed like a baptism thats when i proceed to reciprocate the action but............if i descend down and the va-j-j smells like hot dog juice i will be forced to grab you by the pussy and throw you out the house.......................


This is HUGE (pause)................Ok lets get this straight if you take it on the face and wanna leave my residue on your face and insist on kissing me.............thats an issue.............i'm not one of your little gf's that you snowball with after every loads dropped off at the main corridor...............


BTW i dont like ashy titties...............please lather them up, i dont need to loosen your bra and see 2 ashy Larrys...................(pause)


Dont worry ladies i'll also make sure my hygiene is up to par................

1 comment:

Jessica said...

hahahahahaaha sharing is caring :)