6.16.2008

Why NaS is Better than OfficeMax

I swear this feels like I'm dedicating my site to NaS but anywho................




-Obviously this.........






.......Please study such excerpts as "Verbal Intercourse" "I Gave You Power" "NaS Is Like" "The Message" "The World Is Yours" .....
ex. "Through the lights cameras and action, glamour glitters and gold
I unfold the scroll, plant seeds to stampede the globe
When I'm deceased, by then the beast arise like yeast
to conquer peace leaving savages to roam in the streets
Live on the run, police paying me to give in my gun
Trick my Wisdom, with the system that imprisoned my son
Smoke a gold leaf I hold heat, nonchalantly
I'm grungy, but things I do is real it never haunts me
while, funny style niggaz roll in the pile
Rooster heads profile on a bus to Riker's Isle
Holdin weed inside they pussy with they minds on the pretty things in life,
props is a true thug's wife
It's like a cycle, niggaz come home, some'll go in
Do a bullet, come back, do the same shit again
From the womb to the tomb, presume the unpredictable
Guns salute life, rapidly, that's the ritual........"

......now some may say Office Max is better lyrically, cool.....but i'll be honest with you the only thing i've learned from OfficeMax (Jay) is to acquire the nicest things imaginable and to floss those items, and you may say well isnt that what you're supposed to do its like a hiphop commandment........i guess but what i've learned from NaS is to stop bullshittin with my life, be a man, learn the traps of the street and the system because they pretty much go hand and hand....provide for your seed way beyond tomorrow, next month, next year but for the future so that their safe and secure........know yourself and your history so you can be satisfied with what you see in the mirror...........we're all gods man.....imagine how powerful we'd be if we'd see that we're all kings.........





Catalogue.........Illmatic, It Was Written, I Am, Nastradamus, Stillmatic, Gods Son, Streets Disciple, Hip Hop Is Dead..............Naw i see what you're thinkin, "he has A blemish called Nastradamus"......cool if hes got blemishes then JayZ has a nasty Outbreak, OfficeMax only has a few credible albums American Gangster, The Black Album, Blueprint and ReasonableDoubt............4 outta 10 aint bad...lmao




Lady K..................self explanatory, I'm def lookin for one of my own since i found out that the one i thought was down for the cause was just the cause of my downfall...........anywho yeah Kelis Rogers another reason







And Attitude................From what I know of Son he strictly remains with the music, he aint runnin round here with a thousand sponsors, a clothing line, vodka and all that jazz....thats cool but son remains low key, he aint buying sports teams, working with every artist in the industry and all that, he's chillin.......and i love that............i think this is my favorite reason so i'm gonna end here until someones tries to son this post and say Office Max is better.................










No comments: