6.20.2008

Things Men Dont Wanna Hear from Women.........

Heres what my Ns dont wanna hear from you women out there.....after each comment i'll place my response..................


"Oh looks arent really thay important....."
(Good cuz you ugly as hell)

"I dont do that anymore...... I'm saved...."
(Saved??!?!? you was just screamin God last night)
"I like you as a friend if that makes up for anything"
(Thank god cuz if my GF saw you sweatin me yiikes)
"Who do you think I am your ex-girlfriend or something"
(Naw shes not real messy, shes sure to make that disappear)
"Thats not goin nowhere near my mouth"
(Damn you said the same shit about your ass)
"Do i look fat"
(Why!?!?!?!? are you gettin skinny)
"Here hold my purse while i try this on"
(ha dont sat it down cuz i'm bout to walk away and you bogon get robbed)

"Do you think shes cuter than me"
(Yes unless youre implying 3some)

"What do you think of....(insert whatever)"
(I think i should be with the blonde behind the register)


"Its my period but you can still..........ya know"
(insert my sour face)

"Me and my girls are goin to (insert club name here)"
(Hope you dont run into my side b!tch)

"You should suck my toes"
(Right after you suck my...............)

"I'm pregnant..................i'm not sure that its yours tho?!?!?!"
(I'm not sure whether to punch you in the throat or shake the shit outta you)

"Is this your car??????"
(Bitch do you have a license......)

"I've filed a restraining order"
(Good cause you cant cook)
((Hopefully someone gets that joke))

No comments: