6.02.2008

Things Old Niggas Do..........

Wow first of all I've checked, naw I've skimmed through a few of my friends blogs and needless to say......I definitely wont be takin any more weeks off.....they need me, without my blog they lost that certain zest and zephyr ( i love Z words) they once maintained but anywho back to the program...............
Things Old Niggas Do.......
-Their dress code consists of jogging suits with dres shoes
-They inisist on wearing baseball hats everywhere
-Conisistantly refer to us as young boy clear past the age of 40.....
-The drop random jewels.......ex.
"I see you buyin shoes for ya little girlfriend there boy...them shoes is hot what is them, them Michael Jordan Convertible Gucci sandal flip flop hi-tops?!?!?!......you know what they say about boys who buy these little hussies shoes right?!!?!?!?........."
"What Grandpa"
"You buy a girl shoes boy all shes gonna do is walk outta yo life..."
-Old niggas always wanna embrace you (come here there young boy!!!!!)
-Also their wardrobe consists of crew tube socks with sandals/loafers
-They always maintain a healthy dose of embarrassment for their sons daughters nieces and nephews when they dress up for athletic events

No comments: