6.05.2008

Question??????



(^^^well i guess niggas got four holes to choose from now)


Was conversing with Monica (avid smoker) once more today and she had mentioned that a resident of hers got her the wrong cigarettes........she asked for Marlboro Light Menthol and the guy bought Light No Menthol...........I knew the obvious differences but was confused as to why there were different in my eyes you're gonna have a gaping hole in your neck anyways so fuck it...........why choose?


Why is there such a thing as light cigarettes????? Is that the equivalence of diet coke and regular.........."all flavor less filling" Why even have a light cigarette does light increase your life expectancy.........If I were to smoke regulars am i smokin my way to the grave faster.............side note, I found out that white lighters are bad luck also

No comments: