7.04.2008

What I Miss.........

This pic is yours truly, before the "nigga this, pilgrim that" shit that you feel is portrayed all through out my site........ This was at the Basketball Hall of Fame in Mass, as you can see i was a Nike whore even at 9/10 yrs old (OG Air Raid IIs, Air Raid I suck) Os fitted, Emmitt Smith jersey (that was only cuz my old earth bought it for me Raiders all day Eric) and red shorts, in my right hand i'm holding a Michael Jordan poster that i purchased earlier to visiting his HOF locker (the poster i still have and is the Retro Card for the VIs)......This was one of my favorite moments ever spending with my dad, see i was just a young kid, innocent, oblivious and pure to what was around him, wanting to learn about every detail in every thing i touched, seen and heard........i guess what i'm trying to ramble on to is i miss those moments with my father.......I rarely speak to him, why? no reason but every year it seems like i find a way to disappoint the god by goin to jail, not goin to college, etc.......He's always givin me advice, bailed me out of jail, he's done everything he could for me and i'm never there to even say thank you........If you have both of your parents around cherish whatever they say they were once little Ns runnin actin up too............... I'll leave you alone after this one story........After i got out of jail in Feb my dad and i ate at Fuddruckers and he told me a story about how his father was never around and that he didnt meet his father (my grandfather) till around the time i was 3 or 4......Tellin me that my Grand Dad took me and my dad to a park where my grand dad played with me all day long........My dad told me that seeing me and my grandad that day he had pictured himself to get that feeling of having a father figure around.......Love ya Pop

No comments: