5.07.2008

TimeOut

I wanna take time out to speak to the educated brother who said he didnt find my blog as comical or as hilarious as some.............first of all this is a satirical blog, if you cant look and see that in my jokes, rants and lies that I'm telling the truth about whats going on, then take your shit to "red noses" blog cause aint no clowns over here, and this aint that and that aint this...........why should i conform to what you think is PC..........nigga hop on your PC and uproot your own B-L-O-G........simple.........so if i offend you cause i say nigga this, nigga that, white people this, white people that, then dont come to my site, take your Darkwing Duck ass somewhere else...........anywho back to our regularly scheduled program next post will be about "things niggas get caught in"



"Shout out to BrandonTaylor salute him......and this blog wouldnt be possible without Eric and Justin salute them"

No comments: