5.06.2008

At Least Somebodys Payin ATTENTION.............

I want my blog to be soooooo left field, so out there that my friends say.................

"what nigga does a recap of his own blog? lol"-Micah,

I'm trying to transcend this little blog thing, yall (was gonna put niggas right here) are sleep right now man, if this blog aint wakin yall up, you need to carry your ass over to PerezHilton or TMZ or some snooze ass site like that......its like my man Tip(Q) said (pause)

"...sayin this and that, cause this and that was missin..."

BTW where did all these Carmine lovers come from, niggas comin outta the woodworks like Michael Jackson Thriller over these shits now..................SMH

"He does what he does like he did it to do it"-TM

2 comments:

eboogie said...

now if you responded to emails, we'd be in business.

Tommy said...

ehhhh your opinion is what we say in France irrelĂ vant