4.27.2008

Todays Slaves

I was inspired from watching ClassicSports and seeing TWoods win the Masters (not this year red nose) and it made me think.....hmm who are the slaves of today......

-People with jobs
......Need I go into detail
-Students
......Youre workin hard for a piece of paper, recognition and dignity...ehhhh
-Waiters
......you eff with them you're effin with YOUR health
-The Sonics
......damn these Ns out here workin to relocate SMH
-Andre Igoudala
......did he not learn from another Philly athlete, when you're a star ASK FOR MORE $$$ ( I made more this N this yr)
-MOP
......these dudes ain't put out an album yet under Curtis' regime
-Lil Wayne
......I hope you don't think I'm gonna say he's a slave to music, ha, no sir, this niggas a slave to corporate, blk girls and wht kids love Wayne, hey lets do an equation, who buys records??? wht kids and blk girls, and who's on EVERY record???? Wayne ( I rest my case)
-Alicia Keys
......{true story} I was driving us (horrible grammar i know) to some place and she was like "boy i just love your car" and you know silly me replied "its an automatic I know but you can hold the stick".......

"I'm responsible for 1983"
-m1tchfranc1s


____________________________________________________________________________________
Be a better friend, newshound, and
know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.

http://mobile.yahoo.com/;_ylt=Ahu06i62sR8HDtDypao8Wcj9tAcJ

No comments: