4.29.2008

Responses to an F'd Up Check


-This must be your check, shit sure as hell ain't mine....

-Whoa, Whoa, Whoa, Whoa what the fuck.....

-Hold up where the manager at???.....

-Where the rest of my check....

-Damn did Ns put me on vacation???.......

-Are we bankrupt?!?!?!.....

-Nigga wheres my pistol, they bout to make me fuck around and shoot this shit up.....

-They coulda gave me this shit out the register......

-Yo god, I made more on my B&E game than this.....

-Where my OT at......

-My unemployment check is more than this B.....

"What I look like quotin other Ns when I can quote myself"
-m1tchfranc1s


____________________________________________________________________________________
Be a better friend, newshound, and
know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.

http://mobile.yahoo.com/;_ylt=Ahu06i62sR8HDtDypao8Wcj9tAcJ

No comments: