7.27.2008

I Knew It...................

An avid reader (appreciate it) of the blog and i sat down and conversed over my site and the fact that i think its somewhat racists but oddly enough she doesnt................She said that all of my "Things Ns Love, Things Ns Should Stay Away From, Things White People Loathe" is all part of an underlying message............She said "you're not out to exploit Niggas/Pilgrims problems or flaws but that you're out to show us (the reader) the traps of the system and what we need to learn from"...............I was like damn she gets it, she sees what this shit is all about.....I cant be a NaS fan and not teach yall anything.....................She also said the inner white girl in her is black (shes black) so take that however you want................

No comments: