6.26.2008

My Favorite Racists........

Lets get started (btw Marge Schott my fave racists RIP)

Marge Schott


Lets just gander at the famous Marge Schott lines.........she refered to Reds outfielders Eric Davis and Dave Parker as "million-dollar niggers." (kinda funny if you ask me).........."I would never hire another nigger. I'd rather have a trained monkey working for me than a nigger,"






Michael Richards

Classic rags to riches story.........man seeks humor digs deep within in self blurts nigger more than George Bush when watching the Obama campaign....................






George Bush


Hurricane Katrina................theres no punchline for that shit.............






Don Imus

Nappy Headed Hos.......(classic material if you ask me)





Dog the Bounty Hunter

"I don't care if she's a Mexican, a whore or whatever. It's not because she's black, it's because we use the word ni**er sometimes here. I'm not gonna take a chance ever in life of losing everything I've worked for for 30 years because some fucking ni**er heard us say ni**er and turned us in to the Enquirer magazine. Our career is over!" (whoa)

No comments: