4.21.2008

How You Gonna Be a Thug on Cribs

"MTV its ya number one Thug slash Hustler slash Gangster, welcome to my crib out here in Miami its the only yellow house with white brick next to Shaq and Tiger Woods right on the lake across from where the Heat play you know what i'm sayin"

-nigga you up here givin directions now, stick up kids is takin notes

"Here are my cars, yeah i know my nigga you aint never seen the red Impala SS like this sittin on 32s, aint no one got these son.........i keep my whips outside cause when it rains them shits take hey own bath ya dig, and also i run a lil mini Carter where i keep my chrome things and where we bag up the work ya dig"

-if i'm a stick up kid i'm thinkin 'ok we need to be on the look out for a red Impala with 32s sittin outside of the house that resembles lemon cake'

How you gonna be a thug and a gangster on Cribs, but you up here rappin.....

"niggas cant catch cuz they dont know where my pad be, you cant shoot me you dont know where my loot be, i stay with the bitches, wont display all my riches, i aint gotta home.......i stay in the trenches"

Suuuuuuuuure

Its 83 and me

No comments: