8.17.2008

Word E.....I'll Attempt to 1ne Up That.....


I will PayPal $10 to any N who can beat me in Killer Instinct.................Orchids my B......

I still think this is better than Madden, but then again i havent played vid since 00'.........







Niggas still got an APB out for me the way i was murderin Ns on this game...............






I always wondered if he shot dunks like this.....................


Harry Potters gf is only up here cuz her steps are super sanitized (DRobs)...............plus she gets the combined 76 swagger pts Eric and Micah! lost.............





Tsk tsk tsk E how you gonna have all those games minus the God MCs game...............tho i saddled up on this game when i was younger lookin back this shit kinda sucked...................

2 comments:

LEX$ said...

negro, i will whoop your ass with Chief Thunder, fam. don't get hurt talkin that shit. lmao.

Tommy said...

Orchid all day with the special finishin move where she flashes a N