4.10.2008

Shit I Grew Up Off Of

Takin a look back on what I was before my adolescence was hijacked from me

-Suckin my right index and middle fingers
-Thundercats
-Waffles drenched and drowned in syrup and butter
-The Little Rascals before goin to school
-Usin my moms towels to be my favorite superhero (batman)
-Performin the StoneCold stunner on my pillows
-Stayin up to watch RealSex on HBO and anything on CineMax after 11:30
-Watchin ProStars (toon with Jordan BoJax and Gretzky do ya homework) on Saturdays
-Little Caesars pizza
-Playing sports other than basketball
-Drawing naked women then throwing the pictures away (classic)
-Volmitting (its so childish)
-Goin to Hooters in 93 and not having a clue

"I'm responsible for 1983"
-m1tchfranc1s


__________________________________________________
Do You Yahoo!?
Tired of spam? Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around

http://mail.yahoo.com

No comments: